The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Political Notes
If some of the Democratic leaders have said anything about the winnability of the war in Iraq, they were just repeating what our military leaders and other experts have been saying. If you don’t like the message, don’t shoot the messenger.

If the American people can’t figure out that George W. Bush is manipulating them psychologically with the constant references in his speeches to “victory,” then they deserve him, and God help us all.

No, I take that back. The American people don’t deserve anything bad. But you’ve got to wonder, if they’re so gullible as to be taken in by the president’s propaganda, and if the country goes down the toilet as a result, whose responsibility is it? The people who put him in office and who support his policies have to take part of the blame. I guess it’s the people who don’t support him, and those have yet to vote, the children, both present and future, who don’t deserve this kind of America. So please, God help us all.

Technorati tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home