The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Bird Flu Notes
I must admit that I now have plans to buy face masks, to help guard against getting sick from things like flu. Apparently a lot of people feel the same way. And a lot of these products are being marketed as “Bird Flu Masks.” Great.

As much as I don’t like about China, at least they don’t announce every person who enters the hospital as a suspected case of bird flu. It seems to me that they wait until the virus is confirmed to make an announcement. That seems better to me.

World Health Organization says it is not exaggerating the threat of a pandemic. I personally didn’t think they were. Anyway, check this article from Reuters, with video.


Tags: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home