The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Health Notes
This article helps us try to understand the protein that causes mad cow disease. Apparently it is abundant in human brains, and the problem of mad cow disease arises when the protein becomes malformed. Interesting article about an interesting phenomenon.

Apparently there is a combination of drugs that has been shown to prevent HIV infection in monkeys. I suppose this is good news on the one hand, but how many people would want to take these drugs on a long term basis to prevent HIV infection? Seems to me there has to be a better way to beat this disease.

As if McDonald’s didn’t have enough problems with their French fries containing a lot of trans fats, now the company has disclosed that they also contain certain allergens.

I’m surprised that you can increase the length of the penis by half an inch. Why you would want to go through all that pain and discomfort is beyond me.

Tags: , , , , ,

COMING SOON

Four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

Also check here for The Tao of Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home