The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sprayed man has heart irregularity
May be released from hospital soon
So let’s see, Mr. Whittington was shot, but he wasn’t really shot; and he had a heart attack, but it wasn’t really a heart attack. Let us hope he doesn’t die. They just might say he was released from the hospital.

And now, public officials are joking about the spraying incident? Give me a break.


I’m just so sick about everything that’s happening in the country. I can’t wait to put this era behind us so we can begin healing.

Tags: , , ,


COMING SOON

Four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

Also check here for The Tao of Love.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    of course the question remains... just when *do* we get to put this era behind us?

    one thing's for sure - it couldn't come soon enough.

    happy valentine's day, hon, hope yours has been nice.

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Ed Bremson, MFA said…

    Thank you, dear, for the nice valentine wishes.

    Well, I knew in 2000 that eight years of GWB would be bad. I had no idea how bad. On ABC news last night they did a thing about New Orleans hospitals, and I just thought, how ridiculous that months after the hurricane and the hospitals are still in such a situation. Is anyone mobilizing resources to get a major American city back on its feet? I don't see it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home