The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Political Notes
For more on Social Security, read this from Comments from Left Field. Bush sneaking SS privatization into the budget? Incredible.

I’m sorry, I’m just not that enthralled with the prospect of Hillary Clinton becoming our next president. I mean, I like her as opposed to any Republican, but I’m not sure there isn’t a better Democrat out there to lead this country. I’m kind of partial to Al Gore.

Speaking of Al Gore, has anyone done a blog search on him recently? Grassroots support for him seems to be growing rapidly, and discussion of him is also mushrooming. Is this the beginning of a Draft Gore effort? I hope so.


Tags: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home