The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Tao of Bird Flu
11. We cannot see bird flu, and we cannot hear it, but we can see the death it leaves behind, and we hear the grieving it causes. We see the fear in people’s faces when they think about bird flu.

Health Notes
In case you were wondering what to eat now that the low fat diet has been debunked, this website offers tasty alternatives.

This story was so unusual that I could not resist passing it along.

Here is bird flu video from Reuters.

This article, from Great Britain, maintains that childhood vaccines are safe and necessary (what do you expect them to say?) Anyway, some people are not buying it.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

COMING SOON

Four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

Also check here for The Tao of Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home