The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Political Notes
As if Big Industry, with their pollution, etc., doesn’t present enough problems for ordinary Americans, Big Government sometimes seems to have its priorities a little mixed up.

The Bush administration wants to eliminate a box lunch program for seniors.

In the wake of last year’s record hurricane season, the National Weather Service wants to make it possible for nearly 31% of its staff at the National Hurricane Center to qualify for early retirement.


And now it seems that you don’t want to be in a hunting party with the Vice President, although having all those doctors around might make one feel more secure on the one hand, and less secure on the other. This from firedoglake seemed to me to be an interesting analysis of the weekend’s shooting incident.

Tags: , , ,

COMING SOON

Four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

Also check here for The Tao of Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home