The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Political Notes
John Murtha was magnificent on Hardball last night. He is really good at articulating what the Iraq War is doing to our military and to our nation as a whole. And he is good at articulating solutions to those problems. We are lucky, in this country, that we have such a courageous patriot who is willing to tell it like it is. We are unlucky in that he seems to be the only one.

Can Hillary Clinton be elected president in 2008? A lot of voters, even in her home state, think that she can’t. Can anyone imagine her winning a red state? Florida maybe, but that is a BIG maybe.


According to Dirty Tricks, Samuel Alito did not side with the court’s conservative faction in his first ruling as a new justice. It’s too early to draw any conclusions from that, but it doesn’t seem to be a bad omen.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home