The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, March 20, 2006

In a speech today in Cleveland, Ohio, President Bush seemed to go through a litany of atrocities committed by the terrorists and insurgents in Iraq. But I wonder, would any of these atrocities have happened if our troops had not gone into Iraq? I doubt it. There are two sides to every coin. President Bush and his associates only want us to see one side. Also, he, his speechwriters, and Karl Rove think that if they say the words "terrorists and insurgents" in the same breath it makes them the same. It doesn't, and the American people are not buying it.

The world blames us for the mess in Iraq, and the world is not wrong. We have a chance to put an end to this long global and national nightmare in November.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home