The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Bird Flu Notes
Bird flu may be rapidly spreading, and the overall death toll may have recently topped one hundred with three human deaths in Azerbaijan, but scientists say that we are now no closer to having a pandemic than we ever were.

Here is an article about survivalism versus preparedness in view of all the recent threats thrown at us from many natural and manmade sources, including bird flu.


Health Notes
Crestor, a popular statin drug, has been shown to reverse some aspects of heart disease, but it also has some troubling side effects. I’m glad that the medical establishment seems to be figuring out a solution to this problem. I may need their help somewhere down the road. For the time being, however, I plan to stick to a natural approach. (Here is more on HDL)

The US is reporting another confirmed case of mad cow disease, this time in Alabama, but that shouldn’t have any effect on our beef exports to Asia.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home