The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, March 13, 2006

The Tao of Bird Flu
39. In fighting bird flu, let us all hope for strong immune systems, as well as effective vaccines and antivirals.

There may be more installments of The Tao of Bird Flu at some time in the future, but the one today will be the last regular installment for a while. I also just wanted to mention that the reason I write so much about bird flu is that there is so much to write, it is fascinating to watch something like this develop, and it is interesting to try and understand the developments.

Miss Cellania did a very nice and insightful review today of my new book, The Tao of Politics Anthology. Thank you, Miss Cellania.


Bird Flu Notes
Bird flu spreads to Myanmar and Afghanistan. The situation worsens in Russia, Europe and Africa.


Wondering how bird flu might impact life in the United States? This article has a good discussion of those possibilities.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home