The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Al Gore 2008
In looking around the internet today for information about Al Gore, I found some interesting things:

Left Coaster says Gore is racking up IOUs in Florida. That’s good. He would need plenty of them if he were to run in 2008.

Raw Story says that maybe Gore’s time has come.

p m carpenter says Gore may be the Democratic “Great Southern Hope.”

Unfortunately, there is potential fierce opposition. (I can’t believe that someone could think that sodomy with a flashlight is not a terrible abuse.)

Then there is the Al Gore Support Center, Al Gore 2008, DraftGore.com, and a petition urging Al Gore to run. There may be more than these. I’ll keep a lookout in the future for more.

The Al Gore movement, if there is one, seems to be growing fast, and of course Gore himself is making more public, partisan appearances. I think he’s running. I could get really excited about this, especially after 5+ years of George W. Bush.

tags: , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cornell University found that pollen from genetically engineered corn was poisonous to Monarch butterflies. The study showed that other insects, including ladybugs and bees, as well as soil microorganisms, were effected also.

    I am not a health nut and pretty much eat what tastes good to me but the other unknowns are what concern me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home