The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Tao of Bird Flu
31. I used to admire birds for their beauty and grace. I still do, but I have recently begun seeing them as carriers of disease and threats to mankind. After bird flu, I’ll never look at birds the same way again.

Political Notes
I was wondering why President Bush has been visiting India and Pakistan, but then I decided that he might have gone to India to check on all the jobs we’ve been sending over there; and he might have gone to Pakistan to look for Osama bin Ladin himself. Well, it’s possible. Stranger things have happened. He certainly wasn’t sightseeing.

Was this guy off his meds, or what?


Health Notes
In some cases, it doesn’t matter if you delay surgery for prostate cancer.

And, in some cases of breast cancer, treatment is not always necessary.

Are peanuts a healthy food? You betcha.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

Four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home