The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Real Clear Politics has Democrats ahead in six Senate races: Rhode Island, Montana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Missouri, and VIRGINIA! And it seems like a tide is surging, engulfing the Republicans in these races, as well as in New Jersey, where Menendez is ahead in all the latest polls. As Rasmussen says, the Democrats seem to be peaking at the right time. GO DEMOCRATS!

I can’t wait until next Tuesday’s election results start coming in. I’ve already got my popcorn and other snack foods ready to watch the returns on TV. For those of us who are interested in politics, the November 7 election is like the Super Bowl. I really hope my team wins.

The US Air Force is asking for $50 billion in emergency funds, which some say “hints at a basic breakdown in the process for planning and funding war costs.” So the Iraq war is going well, right? And we have a plan, right? Right.


Listen to my song, Get the Hell out of Iraq. (See lyrics here.)



, , , , , , , ,


NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    This John Kerry thing has my knickers in such a tight knot I can barely breathe. The Dems are really pissing me off, canceling and running like little children instead of fighting back. Once again they are letting the Rethugs control the media

    It should be a no-brainer to run with the fact that it was stupid to invade Iraq without a plan instead of trying to make him apologize.

    Grrr.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home