The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Friday, October 27, 2006

I voted! Hooray! Early voting is available at many places throughout the country, so many of you don’t have to wait until November 7 to cast your vote. Voter turnout is going to be important in this election. You can bet that Karl Rove and the GOP are going to turn out the vote. If you want to help increase turnout for our side, organizations like MoveOn.org give individuals an opportunity to volunteer to make phone calls and remind people to vote. They provide you with all the information you need to help turn out the vote. Go here for more information.

This article says that middle class voters are abandoning the GOP. Many Democratic candidates reach out to middle class voters, and it’s difficult to see what the GOP offers them, so it is about time they came around and stopped supporting a political party that does not support them.


, , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home