The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Political Note
I thought Karl Rove’s performance on NPR yesterday was particularly interesting. For those of you who didn’t hear it, or who want to hear it again, listen to it here. Frankly I found the interview a little scary. I guess I can live with the idea of the GOP retaining control of the Senate. If we don’t win control this year, I feel like we might be able to win control in 2008. But I really can’t stand the thought that the GOP might retain control of the House. Every day that Bush and his cohorts control the government is a bad day for me and I think for America.


Low Sperm Count
There have been a lot of articles in the news recently about the kinds of things that cause men to have lower sperm counts. Here are a few:

Using mobile phones can cause a drop in sperm count.

Exercising to exhaustion can cause a drop in sperm count.

Taking Prozac can lower sperm count.

Not eating lots of fruits and vegetables can affect a man’s fertility.

Here is an article that covers a couple of aspects of male fertility, as well as other topics.


, , , , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    People have forgotten just how often Der Rovesmarschall screwed up in the years before he hitched his wagon to the Chimperor and took politics to the sewers.

    His sewer brand of politicking is falling flat all over the place. I suspect that sans Diebold, he's full of it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home