The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Encore Terror

Tony Blair articulated a hard line stance against terrorism today, stating that we should not give one inch to the terrorists. So let’s see, where does that leave us? Hard line on one side, hard line on the other, a lot of innocent people blown up in the middle, the workings of yin and yang.

Yes, we should have a hard line against the terrorists. They’re at war with us, and we’re at war with them. Let’s have a war. The sooner we do it, the sooner it will be over.

In related developments, the Muslim world has a lot of grievances against the West. The West has grievances against the Muslim world. I think the two sides should air those grievances and seek to improve relations. Oh, and maybe the Muslim world can help in the war against terrorism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home