The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Who's the Patriot?

The Bush administration may not have pressured people to change intelligence and lie, but they most certainly pressured everyone to accept their view of the situation in Iraq, including by falsely threatening mushroom clouds, and by questioning our patriotism, because that is what they are doing now: they are pressuring everyone to accept their version of things, and they are using the same tactics as before, including questioning our patriotism. It not unpatriotic to question this war. It is unpatriotic not to.
(Washington Post, NYT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home