The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Snidely Snippets
Question: So either you're a liar or extremely incompetent? Great choice.

If the mushroom cloud assertion by the Bush administration was false, and if they knew it was false, or even if they suspected it was false, then they terrorized the American people.

There has often been speculation that officials in government have been playing politics with terror. Keith Olbermann talks about this in great detail in his "The Nexus of Politics and Terror." Scaring the American people for political purposes is Terrorism. Does the Bush administration engage in this behavior?

Let's welcome Gorrila Culture to the blogosphere. He has an interesting video on Despotism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home