The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hooray for Videotape
Let’s see, what did President Bush know about Hurricane Katrina, and when did he know it? Well, it was all captured on videotape. Check it out for yourself. And then ask yourself, what kind of persons are we dealing with in the White House?

Tags: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I suspect the spin factory will be busy. I do ask myself everyday - then I take an aspirin.

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Michael Bains said…

    I've not caught any of the spin, thank Eggs. Coturnix did turn me on to it though. Or maybe PZ.. Either way, nice catch Ed.

    And by the way, I put my order in today for the Tao Anthology! Can't be waiting to read it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home