The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

E. J. Dionne Jr. discusses the lengths to which Republicans will go to avoid losing in the Fall. I don’t think the American public will be fooled this time. Enough is enough, and it is time for a change in this country, not for a change of positions by unscrupulous politicians.


Lavartus Prodeo says he’s shocked to find that WWIII started while he was out for coffee. Talk about unscrupulous politicians . . . .


Nancy Pelosi says, “We have to be prepared to win” in the Fall. Democrats are setting out an agenda in case they gain control of the House as a result of the mid-term elections. Look for them to try and get the budget under control. They also intend to do a lot of investigating of the Bush administration, but not necessarily go for impeachment. You know, I could get excited about politics again if the Democrats win big this November.


, , , , , , , , ,


NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Stephen McArthur said…

    I hope you are right about the American public not being fooled. I do believe these guys will do most anything to preserve their power, and I do believe it may include something big that takes Americans' minds off the poor, gas prices, jobs, retirement, global warming, etc. I think they are that craven.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home