The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I’m going out today and look for some dark soy sauce to buy. It is supposed to be better for you than vitamin C or red wine.

It’s good to know that you don’t have to engage in a high-intensity workout in order to get the benefits from exercise.

How about an update on the AIDS epidemic? It has been around now for 25 years. I remember in 1981 when Walter Cronkite mentioned this strange new disease on his daily news program. A lot has happened since then. A lot more will happen before this is all over.

In Operation Iraqi Freedom, 522 soldiers have died as a result of non-hostile activity, things like helicopter crashes, vehicle crashes, etc. In Operation Enduring Freedom, more soldiers have died as a result of non-hostile activity (147) than have been killed in action (145.)


, , , , , , , , , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home