The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, June 12, 2006

So, you think that Bush 43 has never raised taxes? Think again. He signed a bill that triples a tax rate for teenagers.

Another reason why John Corzine might run for president in 2008? He voted against the Iraq War. I'm just saying . . . For me, opposing the Iraq War would be one of the most important qualifications for a new president. Unfortunately, the list of those who did oppose it is not very long.

At least one source is actually predicting that Al Gore will be elected president in 2008.

The red state/blue state divide has been an interesting image for our country recently. (I even wrote a book about it.) Check this post from Elderta on a current depiction of that red state/blue state dichotomy, and what it means about the regime of George War Bush.

There is an article in the news today that says that drinking beer may prevent prostate cancer. That’s strange. I’ve always heard that drinking beer can cause prostate cancer. (Apparently it has to do with raising prolactin levels.) That’s all right for me. I don’t drink beer. Those who do should take today’s news with a grain of salt (hey, that’s a marguerita, isn’t it?)


, , , , , , , , , , , , ,


NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home