The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

And then there was Chris Dodd. In talking about all the other actual and potential candidates for president in 2008, I guess I forgot about Chris Dodd, as well as Bill Richardson. It looks like there are a lot of good Democrats out there who are willing to step up to the plate in ’08. Be careful, though. Don’t get my hopes up and then disappoint me like I was in 2000 and 2004.

Apparently you can take a pill to help prevent sunburn. My first reaction to this was, “Oh no, not another pill!” But this stuff is an herbal supplement, so that’s not too bad. But it is a little expensive.

I keep saying that if I live long enough they’ll find a cure for just about everything. Now there is very promising research being reported on a pill to treat Alzheimer’s. Hooray for the scientists.

Eat a big salad for dinner to curb your appetite so you won’t eat so much later in the meal? Sounds good to me. I love to eat at Olive Garden. They have the best all you can eat salad. That and a bowl of Pasta Fagioli is plenty for me.

It’s good to see that doctors are getting a little more compassionate.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home