The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Apparently there seem to be a lot more reasons why Hillary Clinton might have a hard time getting elected president in 2008. I can understand that some people might not be able to vote for Hillary, but faced with a choice between John McCain and Hillary or Rudy Giuliani and Hillary, who are they going to vote for? I personally am not crazy about Hillary, but I would vote for her against any Republican. I think most Democrats would also, especially after eight years of George War Bush. And speaking of John McCain, I saw him on TV today, and he doesn’t look all that good. Didn’t he have skin cancer? I like John McCain, but I have more difficulty seeing him, at 72, elected president than I do seeing Hillary elected. And Rudy would alienate a lot of voters on the right.

Some people say that they don’t know Hillary, that she doesn’t reveal much of herself. But I think she could say, “I will work for you every hour of every day that I am president. The American people deserve that, after eight years of a president who, when he did work, worked for special interests and a small handful of citizens. America deserves a president of all the people, and I will be such a president.” What more could the electorate want than a hard working, no nonsense president? I’m actually starting to think that Hillary could be elected. Al Gore is my first choice, but if I can't have him I would take Hillary.

, , , , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    Thank you!
    Have a wonderful day!
    *^_^
    (=':'=) meow hugs
    (")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

     

Post a Comment

<< Home