The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Can George War Bush do anything right? Now they say that Afghanistan is close to anarchy. My father always told me to finish what I start. I wonder if George Senior taught George Junior that “value”.


Is it just me, or does it seem like our country – in fact the world – is going to hell in a hand basket since George War Bush was elected? Maybe Bush has just been unlucky to have all this stuff happening on his watch. Some of this he brought on himself, though. If he hadn’t taken resources away from where they were needed and allocated them to where they were not needed, not to even mention the tax cuts, some things would be better right now. So, no, I don’t blame Bushie for everything that’s wrong with the world, just for a lot of it.



Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home