The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

News of Note
I’m sure a lot of people have heard about most of this, but it’s stuff that interests me:

Here is Arianna Huffington talking about the more than 14,000 Iraqi civilian human beings who have been killed in George War Bush’s war during the first half of 2006. Heckuva job, Bushie.

George War Bush is going to speak to the annual meeting of the NAACP. That’s good – a little late, but good. I’m sure it’s a political move, but who knows? Maybe some good will come from his appearance.

We had a thunder storm here today, but it wasn’t because of Tropical Storm Beryl which is lurking off the North Carolina coast. It was probably just because of the very hot weather, which is being experienced here and in many other places as well.

I recently started eating more fruit and fiber. I’m glad I did. They are good for me.


, , , , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home