The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Doctors and pharmaceutical companies would probably like for you to wait until they develop an artificial cure for Alzheimer’s disease that they could sell to you and make a big profit. This article, however, says there are some natural things a person can do to lessen the risk of developing Alzheimer’s. Those things include eating less, drinking red wine, taking Chinese herbs, etc. Sounds good to me.


Maybe somebody should tell the Religious Right that birds on the Galapagos Islands are actively, noticeably evolving. I know this conflicts with many of their notions of creationism, but like the Bible says, the truth will set you free. We should not ignore the truth, especially when it is right there before our eyes.


Here is a discussion of Rudy Giuliani’s prospects for 2008.

, , , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    I agreed with you on the coke size scam... I don't even finish a small coke! I really don't eat at any fast food places. It has been several months now since they have received any of my money...
    Good links and posts!
    Have a wonderful day!
    *^_^
    (=':'=) meow hugs
    (")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Ed Bremson, MFA said…

    good for you, Raggedy. I'm sure you're better off staying out of such places.
    Ciao

     

Post a Comment

<< Home