The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Food for Thought

Eat less, live longer? (link, link) It’s hard to really eat less, but if you can there may be untold benefits.

Eat carbs, lose weight? (link) I eat a ton of carbs, and I lost six pounds recently by cutting out peanuts, limiting calories, and exercising an hour a day.

Are we prejudiced against the obese? (link)

Pro-anorexia websites? (link) Well, I guess you can find anything on the internet. I think anorexia is just as bad as obesity. Either way, these people not taking responsibility for healthy eating or healthy living. You may say that what a person eats or doesn’t eat is a matter of choice, but when those choices lead to illness and death, there is something dreadfully wrong. People who are anorexic and people who are obese need help.


, , , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    Thank you for the links. I was just looking at weight loss sites before I came here. Our wave lengths must be similar.
    Have a wonderful day!
    *^_^
    (=':'=) meow hugs
    (")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

     

Post a Comment

<< Home