The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Political Notes
Rudolph Giuliani may be seriously planning
to run for president in 2008.

Tom DeLay, after resigning just last month, may be seriously planning to run for Congress again.

BTW, 66% of the people say the country is on the wrong track.

Reparations for slavery seem to be gaining momentum. Here is an interesting article. And here is further background material from Wikipedia.org.


Health Notes
I recently stopped eating white bread and started eating wheat bread. Now they say I should stop eating wheat. Jeez, you can’t win.

What about Bird Flu? It will likely remain a threat for years, partly because it is now spreading through Africa.

Do you want to lost weight? Here is a list of 100 diet tips. Some of them actually work. (I won’t say which ones.)


, , , , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    You must scour all kinds of news places to find your links. I appreciate your posting them here. They are all very interesting. I just quit white and switched to wheat this week. I can’t believe that is already bad. Yikes! It must be better than white bread though right? Thanks for the diet tips also.
    BTW: I Got Mail! *Big Smile. Great timing as I have just finished a book.
    Have a wonderful day!
    *^_^
    (=':'=) meow hugs
    (")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Ed Bremson, MFA said…

    You know, I'm going to continue eating wheat. I don't really care what they say. I'm eating it for the fiber anyway, and I really think a person is more likely to have health problems eating something like saturated fat than eating whole wheat bread. I like bread, pasta, etc, and I'm not going to stop eating it.

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Ed Bremson, MFA said…

    BTW, there are things I am interested in, such as eating, diet, health, etc., and so that drives my choices a lot, but of course having great resources helps too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home