The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bill Clinton says that obesity is a problem in countries other than the USA. Yes, and starvation is a problem too.

I don’t know how this would work, but breathing slower is supposed to lower blood pressure.

Is Mitt Romney now disqualified from becoming president? Probably not, but should he be?

Want more HDL? Try niacin. And here’s more on lowering cholesterol.

I wrote this song long before movies like Waterworld were released; issues like Global Warming became so prominent; events like 9/11 colored our national mood, fueling our fear, our insecurity. But it seems more pertinent today than when I wrote it thirty plus years ago. The title is The Sailor. My good, old friend Dr. Jim Owen accompanies me on lead guitar.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home