The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Here is interesting analysis from the New York Observer on Hillary Clinton’s 2008 prospects. I don’t have any quarrel with the article, but she has so much money that she might get the nomination anyway. If she does, I really don’t see her winning in the general election.


President George War Bush’s poll numbers get a boost when there is terror news. That’s interesting. Maybe we’ll see more terror news as the midterm elections approach. Ya think???

This post says Bush makes Santorum look like a liar. You be the judge.

Here is one reason why something needs to be done about genetically engineered crops: unapproved genetically modified rice has accidentally gotten into commercial supplies. This technology is uncontrollable, and in some cases is actually out of control. Let’s go organic!

Being overweight is bad for you health, really! Actually it can kill you. Can’t get much more serious than that.

Listen to my new song, Get the Hell out of Iraq. (See lyrics here.)

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home