The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Ned Lamont says he’s offended by the politicizing of terrorism that Duck! Cheney has engaged in recently. I’m offended too, but then I really don’t expect anything any different from the Republicans.

I guess Bill Richardson is running for president in 2008. Here is a website that is promoting his candidacy. I may be willing to support Richardson for president, but I’d like to hear more of what he has to say first.

There are more fat people in the world than there are hungry ones. This article talks about westernizing diets, consumption of soft drinks, as well as the purchase of motor vehicles and televisions as contributing to weight gain. Here is another article. Something really should be done about this disparity. What, I don’t know. But I feel bad for the obese and for the starving. The main problem, I think, is that the obese don’t feel bad for themselves, or often don’t see themselves as obese. (Here is another article on the causes of obesity.)

Are you willing to spend $8,000 a month to lose weight? Read this article. I frankly don’t know what the problem is. I lose weight and I don’t have to pay such exorbitant fees. I just have to stop eating stuff that adds pounds. It also helps if I exercise. Maybe I should open a weight loss clinic.

Here is an interesting article on cancer research.

I stopped eating tuna some time ago because I was afraid of mercury.

Looking for a way to beat stress? Sing.

Looking for a laugh? How about a limerick?

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home