The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Does everyone remember the Mediterranean oil spill that was caused by Israeli bombing in Lebanon? It’s still a problem.

Is online betting legal? It seems like I was reading somewhere that there was a push to outlaw it. Anyway, some people are betting on the upcoming US elections. One thing interesting use for a site like this is that you can see who is favored in certain races and who is not. And of course people have put their money where their mouths are.

Republican Senator George Allen of Virginia sounds like just the kind of person we need in the White House – not!

There’s an article in the New York Times that says coffee may reduce the risk of developing heart disease, etc.

Here’s an article about weight loss and cellulite, for what it’s worth.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home