The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Prediction Time
Here is what is going to happen within the next two years or so: something dramatic will take place – another 9/11; another 3/11; or another 7/7, something like that, although it doesn’t necessarily have to be on that scale. The United States will blame Iran and will use the event as an excuse to attack Iran, supposedly in retaliation, just like they did with Iraq.

Talking points
Are we really better off, as the administration says, with Saddam gone? No. The region is totally destabilized, Iran is a stronger menace, and we’re bogged down in Iraq losing lives and money at alarming rates. How is any of that good?

Are we really fighting them over there so that we don’t have to fight them here? I don’t want to give away any State secrets. Let me just say that Iraq and the United States are two different places. Homeland Security is responsible for keeping us safe at home. Iraq has nothing to do with our safety. In fact the war has made us less safe as a country mainly because so many more people hate us now than hated us before we occupied Iraq.


Listen to my new song, Get the Hell out of Iraq. (See lyrics here.)


, , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home