The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wow, Republican Chuck Hagel wants to withdraw from Iraq, and as you might expect so does Jimmy Carter. Gary Hart has an interesting perspective on the Iraq war. So not every politician is leading us on the road to perdition, just most of the Republicans, the neocons, and the folks in the White House. Had Enough???

This article, which describes Bush’s lack of knowledge about the Middle East, goes on to say that our invasion of Iraq has given Iran one of its “greatest strategical triumphs in the last four centuries.” Heckuva job, Bushie.

Apparently a causal connection has been established between alcohol consumption and cancer. Bummer.

One study contends that apple juice is good for those with Alzheimer’s disease.


Tags: , , , , ,


NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Thespis said…

    Great Work!

    I wanted to ping back to link with my post.

    Jimmy Carter Quacks Again!
    http://thespisjournal.blogspot.com/2006/08/jimmy-carter-quacks-again.html

    Thank you.
    Thespis

    Thespis Journal

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    Have a wonderful day!
    *^_^
    (=':'=) hugs
    (")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

     
  • At 3:46 AM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    I left a wish for you at my place.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home