The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wow, they seem to be just chopping out these prostates right and left. Now doctors are making changes in a diagnostic scale to account for the fact that prostate problems in black men are often different than those in white men. That’s all well and good, but if all men, not just African-Americans, were counseled to adopt a more healthy diet, I daresay that they could avoid a lot of prostate cancer, not to mention a lot of other health problems.

Incidentally, with regard to the report recently that alcohol causes cancer, what does that mean for the users of alcohol-based mouthwashes? Isn’t there like a problem there?

Certain nutrients have been found to prevent colorectal cancer.

I bought a couple of mangoes the other day. Does everyone know that mangoes are in the poison ivy family, and that some people have an allergic reaction after handling the fruit? Also, does everyone know that India produces nearly ten times as many mangoes as Mexico does?

, , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    Mangoes are related to the cashew also. Love them both.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home