The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Political Notes
I thought Governor Bill Richardson (D-NM) was good last night on Hardball. He really seems to know what he’s talking about, and is a voice of reason in this crazy world. With his credentials he has a great deal of credibility. He is the kind of Democrat who needs to step up in 2008 to lead our country in a new direction. There may be others, but I like Bill Richardson. I do think he might consider losing a little weight and getting in better shape. We don’t want our leaders having heart attacks, you know.


Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is doing a fundraiser in Florida on Friday. This is the kind of thing she needs to do in order to be successful in 2008. I have spoken about this many times: Hillary needs to take at least one Red State, and Florida seems to be the most likely one. I admit that I doubt Hillary could be elected. However, with Bill Clinton campaigning for her, she may not be able to lose.


Health Note
They say they may stop using the word/label/diagnosis ‘schizophrenia.’ That’s fine with me. Sometimes people are misdiagnosed – I know someone in particular who was – and it is a serious thing to be sentenced, especially unjustly, to a lifetime as a schizophrenic.



Listen to my song, Get the Hell out of Iraq. (See lyrics here.)




, , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Miss Cellania said…

    I really want to hear that song, but my Windows Media Player must be obsolete. Or something. Can you send me an attachment?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home