The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Real Clear Politics has twelve House seats leaning Democratic and eighteen as tossups. To me that means that all we have to do is win three of those tossup seats to win control of the House. Therefore I feel very good about our chances four days from today. (Oh, and they also have six Senate seats leaning Democratic as of right now, albeit by very slim margins in Virginia, Montana, and Missouri. I think the tide is moving our way, or at least I hope it is.)


In this election season, I can’t help but think about Al Gore sometimes. Apparently neither can Donna Woodka of Changing Places. In 2000 we knew it would be bad if George W. Bush was elected. Of course none of us knew how bad. I’ve talked about all this before. I hope Al Gore runs in 2008. If not, there are other good candidates who can lead us forward from here, but I’ll always wish, to a certain extent, that Al Gore could be that leader.


, , , , , , , ,


NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home