The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

UN BOLTON

In the current impasse between Congress and the White House, President Bush's exercising his recess appointment prerogative, and installing John Bolton as U.N. Ambassador is certainly one way for the conflict between yin and yang to resolve itself. The result is neither unnatural nor unexpected, but it is rather a little disappointing, as we would have wished for better from all parties involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home