The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ron Reagan For President

I would like to suggest that Ron Reagan of MSNBC's Connected would make an excellent Democratic candidate for President in 2008. He is intelligent, articulate, and more than holds his own in any discussion of the issues. He looks good on TV, has a likeable manner, and comes from a family with some political experience. I realize I am not the first person to mention Mr. Reagan for this position, but I wanted to go on record as saying that the Democrats need him or someone like him in 2008.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Deborah White said…

    I like Ron Reagan. That's an interesting idea!

    Hey....I programmed a permanent link to this site from my US Liberals at About.com site!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home