The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Third Bird

The major American political parties can be compared to two very different birds: there is the Chicken Little crowd, which goes around predicting disaster and exhorting everyone to do something about it; and there is the Ostrich crowd, which sticks its head in the sand, and refuses to worry about some very important issues like the deficit and the environment, to name just a couple. There has got to be something in between. If we don’t find that middle ground we may end up like another famous bird: the Dodo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home