The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Cure Worse Than Disease?
I guess everyone remembers the big anthrax scare of 2001. Four years later I am still handling my mail differently than I did before then. There are a lot of crazy people and groups out there who could still attack us with anthrax, but in many ways the organizations we need to be the most afraid of are the US government and the drug companies. It seems that 20,000 of our troops were hospitalized from 1998-2000 after being administered anthrax vaccine. And it also seems that the Pentagon did not report these 20,000 cases, which they were supposed to have done. So I leave it to you to decide: who, in reality was the biggest anthrax threat of the last decade, Uncle Saddam or Uncle Sam?

We are currently ramping up vaccine production to fight a potential flu pandemic. Let’s just hope that these new vaccines don’t create more casualties than the flu does.

Tags: , , , , ,



Still available

The Tao of George W. Bush A perfect Christmas Gift

Also check out my other books: The Tao of Politics, The Tao of Red States and Blue States, The Tao of Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home