The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Police State USA reports that the United States is “significantly closer” to attacking Iran. I am not that familiar with Police State USA, but the more news I read, the more I too believe that an attack is becoming more likely.

A Moderate from South Dakota has some perspectives on our president’s declaration of “Mission Accomplished” three years on. It makes me wonder what the mission was. If the mission was to get us bogged down in an unpopular, divisive, frustrating, and expensive struggle, then yes I would say “Mission Accomplished.” Heckuva job, Bushie.


Senator Joe Biden has proposed dividing Iraq into three parts, Sunni, Shia, and Kurd. Who says Democrats don’t have ideas? I discussed in mid-2005 my belief that an American style democracy may not be right for Iraq, and I still believe that. Apparently a lot of others believe that too. I just want to put an end to the conflict in Iraq, and find the best solution for the Iraqi people. After reading accounts of Senator Biden’s proposal, I feel optimistic. I don’t feel that way when I read the proposals coming out of the White House.

, , , , , , , ,


NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home