The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

John King interviewed Vice President Duck! Cheney tonight on CNN’s The Situation Room. The Vice President said: "This is a global conflict. We've seen them (the terrorists) attack in London, Madrid, Casablanca, Istanbul, and Mombasa in East Africa. They've been on a global basis involved in this conflict. And it will continue whether we complete the job or not in Iraq. " (emphasis added)

I believe the Vice President didn't mean to make that statement, but sometimes the truth just comes out. The terrorists will continue whether we stay in Iraq or pull out. Thank you for acknowledging that. That is one reason why we need to focus on the war against terror, and not on the Iraq War, because they are two different things. It is good to hear a member of the Bush administration admit that victory in Iraq will not bring an end to terrorism. George War Bush and Duck! Cheney have gotten us into a god awful mess. Someone needs to get us out, and the sooner the better.

, , , , , , ,


NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    I loved the Duck! Cheney, that was funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home