The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Waste and fraud from Hurricane Katrina may reach $2 billion, and that is extremely bad, but President Bush is wasting about $9 billion PER MONTH on a stupid Iraq War that was foisted upon the American public with fraudulent claims. What could our country do with all that money? The Democrats have some ideas.

Would you believe . . .

. . . President Bush said yesterday, “There’s a debate over whether (global warming) is manmade or naturally caused”? I’ll bet that’s enough to raise Al Gore’s hackles.

. . . President Bush’s approval rating has risen lately? Don’t let him off the hook this November. We need change in this country. But change won’t happen unless we vote for change.


, , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    Thanks for the link. I'm so burnt out I just can't get excited enough to blog. The sheeple mentality is really getting me down.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home