The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The world of politics is getting interesting. Donald Trump is sounding like someone who should be president. Senator Joseph Lieberman could lose his Democratic primary and still win the general election.


What about Al Gore? Martin Peretz has a great opinion piece about a possible 2008 Gore candidacy. An Inconvenient Truth won the Humanitas Prize. And there is at least one political action committee to draft Gore in 2008, with actual planned events and ability to donate to the cause.


Stay tuned for the next week or so as the Supreme Court tries to wind up its 2005-2006 session. Still to come? Some really tough, but interesting decisions.


, , , , , , , , , ,


NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home