The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I’m really worried about the launch of the space shuttle Discovery. I wish they’d find a way to deal with that foam. I’ve got some ideas, but nobody asks me. Maybe they could build a shield between the foam and the shuttle. Maybe they could put strong but lightweight netting over the foam to hold it in place and prevent it from flying off. I know you don’t want to mess with the aerodynamics of the vehicle, but there’s got to be some way to deal with this foam issue. If not, then scrap the shuttle.

A lot of young people are getting hurt by fireworks. Please be careful this Fourth of July.

I feel really bad about the rape and murder of the Iraqi woman and her family, as well as the ALLEGED US involvement in those crimes. Sometimes I think we forget that the Iraqis are human beings too. Or maybe we're so wrapped up in doing our own things that we just don't care. But they do not deserve all the bad things that are being done to them. There are the insurgents, of course, but I don’t think the United States is totally innocent in all this. The sooner we get out of Iraq, the sooner our involvement in these atrocities will end. I don’t view this as cut and run. I view this as leave the Iraqi people in peace, for God’s sake.

, , , , , , , , , , , ,


NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    Happy 4th!

    * ^_^
    (=':'=) meow hugs
    (")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one
    *

     

Post a Comment

<< Home