The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Fasting for Freedom Update, Day 3: still no coffee, soft drinks, or chocolate. After a breakfast of Cheerios, I have green tea to drink. Yesterday I had cereal for lunch. By 4:00pm I was dragging. I went to the grocery store and bought some organic fruit: apples, bananas, red plums. I also bought black plums. They were great. I’m going to buy more today. I’ve got to think they are one of the healthiest things you can eat. They say that if you want to eat healthy, add color to your menu. Black plums have a black skin, of course, and their pulp is a deep, rich red color. And they taste great.

Cindy Sheehan is doing a fast. I guess if I were as famous as she is and had all the publicity she has, my fast might gain more attention.

Apparently fasts are becoming more popular, if that word is appropriate. World Vision did a 24-hour famine. And they are planning a 30-hour famine.

I feel more optimistic today. More people are getting involved. We can change the world. Let's do it.

, , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home