The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Stories that interested me
If you’re a fifty-year-old diabetic, you may have the same risk of cardiovascular disease as someone sixty-five. Maybe this explains why my mother, who was a diabetic, had a stroke and died when she was seventy.

Pomegranate juice may help fight prostate cancer.

Justice Kennedy often cast the decisive vote on the Supreme Court this past session.

Let us hope that Justice Stevens can hold on for two more years.

Democrats seem less inclined to nominate a person for president who has lost previously.

Jim Webb, Democratic candidate for US Senate from Virginia, is in a competitive race with George Allen. And Webb has some interesting things to say about the Iraq War.


, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home